- Everything...yes...everything is good.
- Get a traditional Vietnamese soup to warm you up on a cold day!
- The pho is delicious, and I love the ambiance! Classy, but still on the cheaper side. Beautiful view no matter where you're sitting.
- Get the Bun Dac Biet. Deliciousness overload!
- I love this place, great for Vietnamese food, friendly waiters and they have pretty hostess!!! :))
- Dinner was great w/ EHayes & JeromeWhiteJr... Lemongrass Martini's are the truth.
- Best spring rolls.ever!!!! Get em everytime. Been coming here for years.
- Try the Vietnamese Ravioli - Amazing!!! Yummmmmmmmy
- Get the lemon grass soup
- Veggie noodle soup with tofu!
- Get the 3 course $15 univ city dining days while you can!
- The grilled squid is amazing! A must have!
- Food selection is great. Its a cozy restaurant good for a date or group setting with family and friends.
- I love this place when you go, get their fried shrimp and they pork egg rolls, the are so delicious
- The beef pho is really good! Flavourful yet light, the broth is truly delicious. I recommend getting the beef on the side to avoid it from being overlooked.
- Came here for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Nice private space. Spring rolls and lemongrass pork chops were lovely.
- Tofu curry and tofu rolls. Delicious
- Hidden gem! I recommend the beef sate noodle soup. The broth is thick, as advertised, but not very spicy.
- Good pad Thai. Great limeade.
- excellent service best time to go early weekends