Viand Coffee Shop
Coffee Shop, Diner, Café
673 Madison Ave (62nd St)
New York, NY 10065
- NO PUBLIC BATHROOM! but if you whine enough like i did they'll take you around the corner, down the storm door, and into the scary basement to use the surprisingly clean employee restroom.
- love ur eggs, so special for my breakfast.
- Best turkey club in the area by a long shot!
- Order the cheeseburger deluxe for a great, inexpensive lunch in an otherwise pricy neighborhood. Service is incredibly swift for those on a tight schedule.
- best turkey sandwich in the city??
- Order the French onion soup & brisket sandwich!
- Great coffee!!!!
- Support New Yorks diners. Ask for well done home fries and tip well.
- Nice breakfast
- Great place for breakfast. No credit card accepted, be prepared! (But there's ATM machine inside)
- Any coffee and all breakfast menus! Really special and unique place.
- delicious tuna melt!
- Sit at the bar and have yourself a small sandwich.
- Everything's good here, and the only place in the neighborhood that's quick and cheap... Ground Zero for shopping on Madison Avenue.
- Average eggs and toast, great coffee. They don't really wash their dishes though. All of my silverware and glasses had large chunks of food on them, the fork was entirely covered in dried egg.
- Breakfast food, chicken fingers, fries, grilled cheese
- Great bailey - cooked burnt and crisp New York style. Awesome #vegetarian omelette with spinach, mushrooms and cream cheese. Great French toast. Beware it is a tiny place - the biggest booths sit two!
- Cash only. Amazing little place, you will have your breakfast in 1 min or less it seems.
- Great place to get a good BLT in the Upper East Side.
- Assez petit mais trs authentique! Service ultra rapide.