5905 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- A wonderful example of public art on displayit promotes physical interaction between the public and the assemblage sculpture.
- A must-see when you're in LA.
- This work of art featuring 202 restored cast iron antique street lamps is a great place to take a date. It is usually easy to find street parking at night in the area.
- Los Angeles's own Eiffel Tower is made up of 202 cast iron streetlamps, all of which once stood on LA streets. The lights are now solar powered and come on every night from dusk until dawn.
- A must-see when you're in LA!
- La escultura de noche un must de LA
- Very beautiful.. Love that
- For a Better experience come in the Night
- Nice place for photos
- Perfect for pictures and a nice time for couples/family
- Hay que ver este lugar de da y luego de noche. Impresionante!
- So beautiful
- Excelente lugar!
- LOVE the LACMA
- No wonder the photos are up everywhere . This art installation is absolutely darling ! Go down low for the best angles .
- Con calma y busca un buen spot, buenas fotos. Visita de noche y muy am
- Interesting mammoth installation of lights. Symbol of hope and prosperity.
- while you're here might. as well stroll thru the Tar Pits.
- Very relaxing, beautiful,and educational. A must see institution in Los Angeles.
- Great day at the museum for family, friends, dates, photo shoots, etc.