U Street Music Hall
Music Venue, Nightclub, Rock Club
- WiFi password is "Ball$" *..
- if you don't dance then gtfo!
- With a 1,200-square-foot, cork-cushioned dance-floor & a capacity for 300 people, DJs Will Eastman & Jesse Tittsworth designed their new basement club for one thing & one thing only: maximum movement.
- Bring sweatbands, it gets hot up in this piece.
- I went to the Music Hall on Friday night. Had a good time
- Turn down for bros
- Quite possibly the best dance club in America. Check their schedules for weekly listings. There is something for everyone here.
- They took my 1st Fake ID
- Find Tittsworth. Ask him about his favorite Tattoosday.
- DAAAANNNNCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!keep your drinks off the floor noobs
- Attn u hall patrons. 1. Stop talking and carrying on drunk conversations with your friends while a band/dj is playing. 2. If you have to use your phone, can you turn the brightness down? :-)
- They fill the grey goose bottles with cheap vodka
- Great sound system! The venue provides free water at the front left hand corner near the bar!
- Try the butt shaking
- Slowest coat check on the planet.
- Duke Ellington grew up on and first played jazz on U Street, which used to be known as "Black Broadway".
- Pick up a Tecate, the poor man's Dos Equis, and get on the dance floor until the room shuts down
- The city's best dance club also has an adventurous menu: Try the decadent Jelly Belly, house-cured pork belly sandwiched between two glazed donuts.
- Dont try and steal a sip of your friends alcoholic bev when you're underage. Very strict here. You will get kicked out.
- The Smirnoff Espresso 100 shot is a killer but delicious.