1141 Agerton Ln
Augusta, GA 30909
- Butter pecan is the best!!!
- Cheesecake is my favorite.! With wafflecone bits & gummy bears and strawberries.!
- They change the flavors weekly. Don't worry. They keep they staples like vanilla, strawberry, chocolate.
- Military discount. Ask if not in uniform.
- Best selection of toppings here
- The raspberry sorbet is yummy!
- They have nutella flavor today!
- Military discount available.
- Amazing ice cream and very reasonably priced, get the papaya flavor!
- Go for the classic taro!!
- Toppings were stale and they were out of 5 flavors...the staff didn't even seem to care. Not a good experience.
- Awesome cupcake !
- I love the unique flavors here!
- The cheapest yogurt shop I ever been in. 43 cents an ounce
- Red velvet cake is my favorite but they don't have it all the time. Nutella is a good second choice!
- CUPCAKES! Come Saturday & try the Tiramisu - Oh my...it is HEAVENLY!
- Only no sugar added chocolate the last few times I've come. As you can expect, it definitely doesn't satisfy the sweet tooth.
- The original tart with granola x strawberries x honey is my fav!