Ten Ten Seafood Restaurant
17901 Pioneer Blvd (at 183rd St)
Artesia, CA 90701
- Weekdays 12-3pm the Dim Sum is 20% off
- Try the tofu wrapped veggie dish!
- Here for dim sum.
- can't tell if the workers are yelling at each other or its just Chinese. aha, dimsum is always a must! offers boba milk tea too!
- One of the best places for traditional southern Chinese food. The dimsome is more than worth it. They are accommodating here, and their service is usually pretty friendly.
- Service is horrible but food is pretty good. Love dimsum so we come here for dimsum only.
- Lunch is the best time since the dishes are cheaper and there's dim sum, but dinner portions are much larger (and more expensive) than their lunch counterpart.
- Dim sum: shumai was good. Xia jiao and chang fen were overcooked. Lettuce wrap lunch special was good! I hear dim sum is all $1 at 3pm so that should be a good deal
- #naaap2014 debrief full of leadership stories to make me fulfilled
- Dimsum! Great value and waitstaff is attentive.
- Fantastic Peking duck, honey walnut shrimp and crispy skin chicken.
- Worst restaurant I've ever been to! Everything we ordered was horrible!
- The honey walnut shrimp is delicious.
- Bring the old chef back...please!!
- It's good to share with lots of people.
- Great food for eating in and take out. Dim Sum are the best for a before and after meal snack. Beware on the weekends; real crowded and no parking.
- Reliable, friendly staff.
- Mm.. Steamed fish is bomb
- Above-average dim sum! Fairly standard variety (compared to Hong Kong fare) but food is decent! Dinner's good too.
- Pineapple bun! So yummy!