Target Corporate HQ
- If going up or down three or less floors, take the stairs. You'll get more exercise and respect everyone's time!
- If you see someone from OLSON agency, get real loud and give 'em a high five!
- If more than five people are waiting for an elevator, take the next one.
- There's Up & Up hand lotion, sanitizer, and mouthwash in every bathroom
- A little snow & everyone works from home.
- Avoid going down the elevator at lunchtime and returning at 1pm...
- Keep working!
- Try out the credit union...fee free forever and a day.
- You can sqeeze into the elevator.... We're family here!
- Don't steal your visitor pass.
- Give Dan at security a hard time.
- Cafe Target (4th floor) has very good and well priced eats.
- Its flu season. Easy check in. Short wait.
- Working Hard....................
- On the 20th Floor you'll find a cool Photo Gallery updated quarterly by the Photography Network members. Check it out and Check In.
- Use my name Keith Privette and get a good seat in the lobby....
- Take the second elevator.