Tango Palace Coffee Company
1156 Queen St E
Toronto, ON M4M 1L2
- Men behind the bar are more edible than the biscotti.
- Needs a no-smoking sign on the patio
- Hart Felt's gluten free carrot cake is amazing.
- Open til 11:00 every night for your coffee or baked treat cravings.
- Very nice decor and quite a good place to work on your laptop!
- Whether you want to curl up in an old arm chair with perfectly pressed espresso to get you through late night of studying, or tea on the back patio on a Sunday afternoon, this cozy cafe has it all.
- Hot apple cider and a brownie. Nomnom.
- Lemon bars are amazing.
- Chai latte is ok but your better off with starbucks. This one is too cinnamony for me.
- Great coffee. Great atmosphere.
- Great flat whites and baked goods. Cosy atmosphere for reading a book.
- Love the carrot cake!
- I learned that the name of this cage was a compromise between "The Last Tango" and "The Palace".
- London fog is my favourite.
- Coffee, treats, tea
- The coffee and baked goods are good so is the music and the atmosphere.
- Amazing coffee!
- Love the vibe and the music.
- Super big cappuccino... Hummm!
- White hot chocolate...Hummm!