2555 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77019
- 2010 Best of Houston Winner: Best Mojito: Check out the live salsa dancing and perfect proportions for the best mojitos!
- The party's on the patio, no matter how high the temperature goes. Especially on salsa nights, when the beautiful people spill out through the double doors.
- We also love the tiny bags of free chips and the salsa bar.
- The queso is better than cocaine.
- Live Salsa Thurs , Fri & Saturday's!
- Check out Taco Milagro's Happy Hour on the Go Time Happy Hour App! Download for free on iphone, android and blackberry! http://bit.ly/NkNt2M
- Great Patio, and the drinks and food are good also. Get here early, they pack a crowd.
- This is closed Down
- Don't eat here. Just drink margaritas.
- Jalapeo margarita is just the right amount of spice! Great gluten free friendly food too!
- That patio is HUGE!
- Come on Sundays before ten! You get twenty dollar pitchers of Margaritas!
- Tacos not bad but over crowded and overrated
- Miracles of the taco persuasion occur here.
- But it's a great atmosphere, I'll give it that :)
- Mediocre food at a high price better off at Chuys down the street. Better dishes and you get more for your $$. Don't get the shrimp campeche here def not worth the $7.90. where are the shrimp??
- The pork coloradito is fantastic.
- One word: fish tacos!
- TAMARINDO MARGARITAS!!!! ONLY PLACE IN HOUSTON THAT HAS THEM
- The food is outstanding. Great atmosphere and Happy Hour. I found a coupon online at Communityoffers.com. Come check it out!