Sylvan Park Restaurant
Southern / Soul, American
2330 Franklin Pike
Nashville, TN 37204
- Banana pudding so good it made me see Jesus.
- Get the fried pork chops with grits for breakfast.
- Great breakfast! Nice friendly services. Going to come back!
- One of my favorite breakfast places in Nashville. Try the gravy.
- Pork chops and home fries
- The best down home cooking!! Don't forget to get the cornbread.
- The Chocolate pie is made fresh everyday. The best in Nashville.
- Sometimes you just need to think things over a slice of pie.