- On the cocktail list, find eight different margaritas including the signature Superita with Herradura Double Reposado, Royal Combier, lime juice, orange juice, salt and citrus-marinated olives.
- Superica, an ode to Tex-Mex, takes a scientific approach to nachos, piling each ingredient on top of thick tortilla chips coated with refried beans and buried in melted cheese.
- Ford Fry's intown Tex-Mex eatery serves Austin, Texas-influenced fare cooked partly on wood-burning grills. Superica offers an indoor/outdoor patio with a bar and stage for live music.
- The fajitas were super delicious. The beef was so tender and juicy.
- Steak tacos
- Shrimp tacos are awesome!!
- Steak tacos
- Chicken Verde Enchiladas + a fried egg w/ a Mexican Coke --
- Mixed fajitas. Do it now. You don't need the menu.
- Stellar atmosphere, I had the carnitas taco and it was fantastic, I will definitely be returning!
- Excited to try the latest #KrogStreetMarket eatery that everyone is raving about
- The Jamaica Agua Fresca is surprisingly good. Tart and a tad sweet.
- Carnitas tacos
- Vegetable Fajitas
- The puffy taco dinner is amazing! Just like Texas. Fun atmosphere.
- Great tacos, burritos, and salsas
- Eat their soups! Also the homemade tortilla chips that come with the guacamole are dead good.
- Homemade chips and salsa
- Anything steak
- Fantastic food and great vibe!