Sunset Cliffs Natural Park
Park, Beach, Scenic Lookout
Sunset Cliffs Blvd (btwn Adair & Ladera St)
San Diego, CA 92107
- Surf here is awesome!
- Great place to bring a date.
- Top Of The World.
- Go to the last park entrance up on the hill to the right, then use the ropes for a small repel down to the beach. This area is the best of Sunset Cliffs.
- Time with Jesus
- Justin McLachlan, author of Time Up, here. I picked this as a surfing spot for the characters in my story, but it's (as the name implies) a great place to watch the sunset. Bring a blanket or chair.
- Possibly the best place to watch the sun set anywhere.
- Although it's "prohibited" you should definitely go cliff diving. It gets your adrenaline going and you'll be glad you did. I love it here!
- If you coming to San Diego, you have to come to Sunset Cliffs, lovely place to watch the sunset, it's totally a must!
- Enjoy a beautiful view and the sounds of the Pacific crashing against the rocks.
- A great place on Southern California's San Diego Coast to rage a bowl, smoke a joint, blaze a blunt or rip a dab while taking in nature at its finest!
- In Justin McLachlan's upcoming novel, Time Up, this is where our hero first meets the villan. Take a hike around the cliffs at sunset for the best views anywhere in San Diego.
- Best place in SD to watch a sunset.
- Best sex I've had in a Beamer, Benz, or bentley with the best view too
- Michael K.. Meet the new mayor...
- Watch the sunset, duh, it's amazing
- Awesome Place
- Such a nice view! Lovely houses to see and a hiking trail where you can exercise.
- This is the beautiful view of sunset.I like this and enjoy him
- Enjoy the amazing view of sunset.. really it is so romantic place .. i love this so much ..