Sushi, Japanese, Asian
2777 Eastern Blvd (at Vaughn Rd.)
Montgomery, AL 36117
- Excellent food. So much better than the nasty Chinese places in town.
- Don't come here expecting to cure a case of the Mondays. They're closed.
- Nice portions.
- Never been disappointed. Good hibachi style food without paying for the show.
- They close from 2:30 to 4:30. And they're closed on Mondays.
- Try the teriyaki beef roll! It's life changing.
- If you're ever here at lunch Tuesday thru Saturday get a box! They are great!
- Don't get there early. :)
- The grilled lobster tail is amazing!
- Legit. Excellent Japanese hibachi and sushi priced right!
- Chicken bowl with fried rice is on point!
- yum yum rolls with pink sauce!!
- Order Big Bang Shrimp Appetizer and the Big Bang Roll as an entree.
- One of my favorite spots, usually has great service as well as food, but on my last visit I got a to-go order, got all the way home & they got my order wrong ;o( ... I will give them another try...
- The Salmon Bowl is crazy good.
- Worst Sushi I have had in I don't even know how long! The Yum Yum roll was VERY bland and tasted like it was fried in old fast food fry grease! The Dragon Roll was pathetic!
- Hibachi lunch box!
- I had the Scallop box, with a California Roll, yum!