Stoneridge Shopping Center
- With the raining season approaching, best place to park is the lower level of the Sears parking deck, you can walk straight into Sears and never get hit with a drop!
- this place needs a chickfila
- The cheesecake factory side of the mall is always crowded. Park on a different side and walk it
- I spent six hours here and didn't even see the entire mall.
- Don't go into the storage closets!!!!!!!!
- After Christmas, looking for good prices , 50%, 60% and 75% good deal
- Very confusing layout. I get lost every time!
- The best thing they have here is nyx store,lego store and eating placesthis mall is turning into a low budget mall...
- Lego shop and Apple Store
- Mrs. Fields gives out samples. I took the whole tray
- Decent mall with lots of stores for teens. Eat before coming though as this mall has no food court and bad eateries except fir Cheesecake Factory. Anchor stores are Nordstrom, JC Penny's, & Macy's.
- The kiosk vendors on the ground floor are an overly aggressive pain in the ass. Walk the top floor to avoid them.
- Park near JC Penny's / Nordstroms on the lower level. Consistently a great place to park to get a good spot!
- If it's not raining, park on top of the Sears parking structure. It's always empty, just like Sears.
- Deals are the new black. Get some at Bing Deals. Theyll look good on you: http://binged.it/wbDF2l
- Bank of America ATM upstairs on the isle left of Macy's.
- Check out the fossil store the service there was very natural & friendly!
- The seating in the middle of the mall is a great place to relax for lunch!
- Don't do it.
- Lots of stores, park at the Sears parking garage for a close spot to avoid the rain