Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club
Hotel, Resort, Golf Course
401 S New York Rd (E Jimmie Leeds Rd)
Galloway, NJ 08205
- We got married here last year and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The package included coming back for your first anniversary. And they gave us a suite!! Just gorgeous!
- Very friendly staff
- Seaview is a great hotel to host a conference, have a relaxing weekend with your family, or play one of the best rated golf courses by the Jersey Shore.
- Starbucks coffee in the gift shop!
- Sunday Brunch is outstanding
- Seaview will be closed from late November to March 2019 for renovations.
- Historic golf resort located in Galloway, NJ with two 18 hole golf courses.
- Everything is good here, we live the wedge salad, the scallops, burgers, salmon and pastrami sandwiche!!
- Place is awesome for weddings but see if you can get another option for music. The house band is mediocre at best
- Worked here for almost 4 years and I can vouch that my golf maintenance staff takes a lot of pride in the property and serving guests.
- Make sure to visit The Grille Room. The Grille Room is part of the original Farmhouse and was founded in 1914 by Clarence H. Geist, a Philadelphia business man, utilities magnate and golfer.
- You've got two courses here.
- Good luck dealing with the hellish management.
- Don't eat the yellow snow...
- Our new summer menus are getting rave reviews! The new menus feature ingredients that support local farms, fisheries & artisans. Come taste the creative new dishes!
- Pool is nice
- The pool is delicious! Make sure you get there early to snag chairs and towels. Umbrella stations are PRIME spots!
- Free shuttle service to the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa. Or you can drive; its right around the corner, just past the driving range.
- Arrive in time for the Friday night seafood festival.
- The Crab Cakes are excellent!!!