- PBR me!
- pissing in the piss trough with ice rules!
- Stellar Pizza. Like a slice of home (pun intended) from the service to the food.
- Wifi password is drinkmorebeer
- Tuesday $1 PBR's.
- Its not N.Y. style but all that goes out the window when Im here. Its its own thing. Its some of the best pizza around.
- Great place but warning, No AC or fans.
- Damn fine pies, I prefer the Firefighter with lots of jalapenos.
- Tom Douglas choice (pizza): When you're looking for American style pizza, enormous salads, and pitchers of beer from a good beer list, this spot in the Georgetown neighborhood is old fashioned & fun.
- I came here for the $4 pitcher
- Caesar salad is large but lacking in flavor
- They won't split checks! It's annoying, but at least they have an ATM on the premises.
- They make their humus from scratch, and it's amazing! Fave pizza is the White Orcas or the Georgetown. Can't decide? Do a 1/2 and 1/2 pie. Kid friendly til 9pm. Great servers. Strong drinks. FTW!
- Remember: the carnivore calzone isn't as crazy as it sounds. One meat, not all-meat.
- $7 pitchers of PBR baby!
- Get married @ the Hat N Boots in Oxbow Park, make your wedding party ride their bikes with you to Stellar. Have themost fun, happy, drunken reception, with a guest book full of photobooth pics! xo
- Slice and salad lunch special is a good deal.
- Grab the hummus plate. Best ever! Tuesdays $1 PBR.
- When the pizza is good it's great but when it's not it's not. I.e. it's hit and miss. The habanero margarita is the bomb though.
- Great for large groups and kid friendly... And the pizza is delicious!