Gino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Pizza, Cocktail, Italian
Lists & rankings
- Darn good pizza, very reasonably priced beer too.
- You come here for a slice of pizza, not for a hint of smile from Gino
- Also, their gluten free pizza tastes like on of those frozen pizzas that's been sitting the supermarket for too long. Don't even bother.
- Probably one of the worst pizza's I've had. Everything about this place & its products is mediocre & disappointing. Try Basil Brick Oven a block away on Astoria Blvd - a billion times better.
- Try the Grandpa slice!
- Try the Tiramisu, best I've ever had!
- $2 Bud, Bud Light, and Coors Light all weekend long!
- Great Brunch $9.99 includes Any Food item(Eggs Benedict, Fritata,omelets, french toast) and Free Cocktail( bloody mary, mimosa, bellini or champagne cocktail Sat and Sun 10:30Am- 3:00pm