332 Westlake Ctr (btwn John Daly Blvd & Southgate Ave)
Daly City, CA 94015
- Now serving Java 24/7...sweet!
- The Barista Jennifer C. is the one of the coolest baristas I know!
- Get Gold Card!
- Starbucks supports equality for all! Thank you Starbucks and please support companies like them.
- Quick set up for those who have a starbucks card on thier phone. They move fast & get your order right.
- most hectic Starbucks in Daly City! Always has a line out the door, so give yourself time.
- Rarely if ever can u find a seat. All taken by college kids doing homework and their laptops plugged in.
- Wow - still open 24 hours!
- Have extra patience in the mornin like around 6am, there's only one person scheduled!
- Now 24 hours!
- People squat here. If you plan on working here, remember that there are very few seats and people rarely leave them. AKA you have to be lucky to find a seat.
- It's now 24 hours! Yay!!!
- New to this area. But kind a love this place. So many people around! I like it!
- I spend too much $ here.
- Noisier than most SBs. Hard to get a seat.
- Try the Chocolate Brownie Fudge Frappe! ")
- Friendly, upbeat staff! Line moved quickly and drinks were made fast with high quality.
- Good place to study.
- If there's a line at restroom, DSW is a great backup
- Cold brew here is not good. But cool that its 24 hours.