Performing Arts, Theater, Entertainment
- Get here early and grab a drink at Coopers across the street. Unbelievable beer selection.
- Don't miss the "indescribably funny" Urlakis & Cusick: Questionable Lullabies! Fridays @ 8 thru Nov 16, '12. The Reader said, very smart, funny bits [that] push the limits of good taste & then some!
- Incredibly slow and infuriating bar service.
- The recently reviewed musical, The Boy From Oz, is a must see for any theater lover in the Chicago area! Through 8/31, $25.
- Use code "RedGroup" for half price tickets to Red Hamlet
- During Sketchfest 2013, don't miss *Oh Theodora* performing Fri Jan 4 @ 9pm AND Fri Jan 11 @ 8pm! See why A.V. Club Chicago called them One of the Preeminent Independent Sketch Groups in Chicago!
- Great venue. Awesome actors!
- Cupid players are hilarious. Good writing and singing
- Circuito Teatro no Off-Bdway STYLE em Chicago. Hj, apresentando Dream Girls.
- This place is dope
- Check out Locked Into Vacancy Entertainment Radio Show here! Great original radio play.
- Cool space for an event.
- See Discount Lunch Line when you can! They're a great improv group.
- Great shows and real asset to the theatre community.
- Beautiful new space(s) for theater. Be sure to check their calendar for Jimmy Carrane's Improv Nerd podcast tapings.
- The organization before and after the shows was hazardous and poorly organized. Staggering show times might help.
- Back from Off Broadway for a limited engagement Dec 17-28, 2013, don't miss ONE NIGHT ONLY! Veteran improvisers creating a brand new musical each night - a joyride never seen before & never again!
- "Your Problem With Men" is hilarious check it out!
- Call Me Mr. Fry is a great play for all teachers to see!!! Great one-man show!
- Love the building upgrade. Great vibe.