200 N 6th St (at Franklin Square)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Try the With Love, XOXO Strawberry Sundae... a new addition for 2011!
- The squirrels here are crazy. They will do anything for a fry.
- Try the Cake Shake - #tastykakeeatup
- Square Burger is Taste to the power of 10!!! Double square burger with cheese is fantastic! Had Candy Cane Shake - out of this world! Even has a small candy cane at the bottom!
- They take credit cards now!!!
- Philly Dog, a cross between a Kosher Tommy and a Chicago Dog, with kosher salami, onions, tomatoes, cherry peppers and mustard.
- Uber-restaurateur Stephen Starr's burger and shake stand in Franklin Square is open only April to December.
- Vanilla milkshake
- Milkshake "cake" was delicious. This is like a Shake Shack.
- Great for a quick bite. Very tasty burgers but small serving size.
- The shakes are a must
- Best burger in town. Hands down.
- Tasty cake shake oh how Id die for it but be aware the veggie burger is more of a fake meat like setain than it is veggie still delicious though
- excellent gourmet burger right in the middle of the park!!
- Square burger - still taste to the power of 10! Blueberry Shake is outstanding. Even the veggie burger is perfect!
- Yes! Square Burger is open for the Season! Taste to the power of 10!
- Try a Butterscotch Krimpet milkshake at Square Burger.
- Enjoy a burger and a Tastykake flavored milkshake at Steven Starr's snack bar.
- The tastykake shake is phenomenal!
- great burger