Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
20 E Chestnut St (at Wabash Ave)
Chicago, IL 60611
- .. , /.. .. .. .. Superior Deluxe King Room
- One of the coolest, nicest hotels in Chicago
- Wifi is slow, but it's free. You have the option to pay for faster speeds if you need it.
- One of the coolest indoor and outdoor bars in Chicago. Rooms are pretty sweet as well!
- Great hotel with awesome service. There is also a taxi stand right outside so getting a cab is never a problem.
- Really great hotel. Nice, clean, comfortable rooms and helpful staff. Excellent location too, super close to the red line.
- Public restroom is on the 2nd floor. Terrible shitter paper.
- So Fit health center is perfect for traveling workouts.
- Agency 20th anniversary party!
- One of the best hotels in Chicago. Stay there for special occasion, you won't regret. Cafe des Architectes and Le Bar are also worth checking.
- Check out Sofitel's restaurant, Caf des Architectes, on Mondays for a ham & cheese crepe paired w/ a cocktail - fresh strawberries, chambord, black cherry vodka & Sprite! My fav Mon happy hour spot!
- Great service. Lunch at cafe d'architects is fantastic especially for lunch. Love the complimentary touches in the room, and room service croissants are the best
- Best hotel I've ever stayed at in the city! Beautiful view awesome customer service presidential suite is the only way to go
- It embrace modern design and rich architectural legacy at one of the best downtown Chicago Illinois hotels.
- nice rooms, great breakfast but painfully slow Internet.
- The best views from 32
- Location is great
- Great place to stay... expensive, but reasonable when you book on Hotwire... great concierge ... close to the John Hancock and I highly recommend the bar on the 96th floor!
- Amazing Hotel .. lovely staff .. lively environment .. the cafe outside is crowded all the time .. rooms are large .. bathroom is huge .. tvs are 50inch .. all in all 9/10
- This place has very professional and nice staff. Public spaces have a nice and modern decor. The rooms are fresh and upscale but they are nothing if you like modern European.