Sky Terrace at Hudson Hotel
Hotel Bar, Cocktail, Lounge
$ $ $
356 W 58th St (at 9th Ave.)
New York, NY 10019
- Sky Terrace is closed for the season! Head back down to Library Bar for fireside cocktails instead.
- NYC [Do] One of our favorite spots in the summertime. Sky Terrace has great views, cocktails and the most comfortable lounge chairs-- heaven on a sunny day!
- Sooo impressed!! I'm a neighbor and have been recommending this great hotel to friends and family visiting me for years. The sky terrace is magical. Peaceful, beautiful, a true gem for guests.
- Here for @Nautica's #NYFW kickoff party! #nyc #manhattan
- Very cool!!!
- Pretty terrible place full of Jersey Shore wannabes, but hey, give me a few shots of whiskey and you won't hear a peep out of me.
- A must do!
- Very pleasant somewhat hidden gem of a rooftop on 15th floor with tables, gazebos and very decent drinks
- 15th floor
- A beautiful summer getaway. Closes down fairly early.
- Love their Margaritas, don't love their prices. Great for a intimate get together if you can afford it.
- The view and cocktails
- Nice view over 9th avenue. Closed during winter.
- A party hotel with a terrace that non-residents can also visit.
- White Sangria, sophisticated crowd, outstanding view of midtown...my kind of place
- reminds me of the Delano SouthBeach but in midtown NYC.. feels like a secret garden.. definitely a fave rooftop for sunset drinks.
- Really col place by day and even better by night, with live DJ
- Great view, Good Drinks.... But expensive
- Beautiful views, good on a weeknight with friends
- White sangria