- If you have children between 2 - 10 years this is a absolute must visit place! And youre gonna like it to...
- Somewhat crowded, but overall a nice extra to Skansen general exhibition and events. the pettingsection however could do with some organization in terms of lines + time alotted to talkative guests
- Didn't like it, except for the crocodile. Maybe better in the summer...
- Not just fishes also monkeys!
- Skansen wouldn't be anything without this aquarium. Exotic animals that you won't see in many places.
- , . . , , , , , , .
- , . Stockholm card.
- So many animals! They have a children's park that has cats in it! Go and watch the sea lions (they might be seals... I forget the difference) - either way they're very entertaining.
- Feel to switch up from the farm animals at Skansen? In here you'll find exotic reptiles, monkeys and fish from the entire globe. Go there first though, as they close earlier than the rest of the park.
- para pasear, interactuar con culturas y degustar sus productos artesanos (excelente la bollera)
- Surikaterna r stast
- You have to pay extra fee here. But it is nice.
- Come see the super depressed bears