The Shops at Chestnut Hill
- Only Bloomingdale's in New England.
- I hate malls, but this one has everything you need in one place.
- Muitas lojas
- Small shopping mall, but with nice stores
- A great midscale mall.
- Chestnut Hill Dynamic Door Repair Established: 1985 Call us: (857) 209-3583 or email: Wes@garagedoorrepairchestnuthill.com
- Uniqlo has a store location here amid the other fancy stores.
- Dapper place to shop, eat, and walk around. Very high end experience. Perfect for a cold day stroll indoors!
- The classiest mall in Massachusetts. The stores here are perfect for those who live in Chestnut Hill i.e. "The well off". Better quality for higher prices in here. The best dressed people shop here.
- It's kind of scary!
- Really small... But surprisingly good quality stores.
- Lots of stores closed and the ones that are left are useless
- Avoid anthropologie at all costs...it's like crack for women
- Mall doesn't open till noon on sundays. Slightly annoying if you from out of town.
- Free valet parking and five levels of garage parking.
- The wifi here is so bad that it's actually faster for me to get things done if I turn it off.
- Indoor PlaySpace for children on 4th Level.
- Know what you want or looking for.
- When it snows park in the garage save you time from cleaning your car.