Sam & Gabe's Italian Bistro
$ $ $
- Try the italian nachos http://dmreg.com/SefFGY These are nachos with Italian toppings instead of Mexican toppings.
- I would come back to Iowa just to eat here again- stuffed banana peppers and Italian nachos are a must! Portions are huge and prices are very reasonable!
- The Italian Nachos are a must!
- try the chocolatini, its amazing!
- My favorite is the lasagna, but I have yet to have a bad meal there. Dining atmosphere is very nice, servers are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. You will not be disappointed!
- Love there Italian Nachos and Alla Sophia with chicken
- Contrary to the date book diners report of a month ago our dinner, service and everything about the restaurant was very very nice. with no reservations we're seated immediately.
- The Prime Rib I had Friday night was incredibly good. I got the 12 Ounce portion, and wish I'd got the 16 Ounce instead. They only offer Prime Rib on Fridays and Saturdays, so keep that in mind.
- Steak de burgo is where it's at!!!
- They have a 4 course special for only $28!
- The Italian nachos are awesome. They do half orders, which was more than plenty for 2 people.
- Try the provolone wedges!
- Hands down the best Creme Brule!!
- Food and service were great.
- We would eat here every nite if we could! Great food, great prices, wonderful staff --- be sure to have a reservation!
- Great Italian food...surprisingly diverse beer selection.
- Amazing restaurant, beautiful dining and delicious food.
- Great ambiance, fabulous service from Kat, barely Average food considering the upscale pricing.
- Steak is very good and great waiters! Great place!
- Everything including the jazz trio!