Saint Stephen's Green
1701 Green St (at N 17th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Free wifi!
- Order the calamari.
- The fish and chips were the bomb. The calamari was fresh.
- Hate the bar flies here. Get a life
- Get the hummus as an appetizer, it's huge and delicious. The best I've ever had.
- Pork nachos are ridiculous. Can't go wrong with their burger as well. Great food!
- I usually order meat...but the waitress suggested the trout blt sandwich....glad I took her advice..... It was really good....
- Excellent menu for a pub . AWESOME regulars ;)
- I love the scallop and crab with risotto. Yum!
- Best Bartenders North of Center City!!!
- Tip well and don't be a scum bag. You ain't gonna impress anybody here. Also, try the lamb tacos and wings.
- One of my favorite bars in the city. Love the staff and the beers!
- Attn: alcoholics St Stephen's doesn't open til 11:30 on weekdays just in case they tease you w/a Facebook update about how Oberon is on draft at 10am.
- "Shredded Lamb Tacos are by far my new favorite item! Melts in your mouth!"
- Decent wings (buffalo) and filet sliders
- Filet mignon sliders were great
- It's become a great neighborhood eatery since the arrival of veteran chef Ben McNamara (ex-New Wave), whose reservoir of gastropub fare has resolved the kitchen's early troubles.
- Excellent service. The pizza I ordered was just OK but my dinner mates loved their dishes so maybe I just chose poorly. I'm willing to give it another go. Great place to watch the World Cup.
- If you see a Rod Stewart lookalike, ask him for pickles.
- $5 bloody mary and mimosa