Saddle Up Saloon
Nightclub, Bar, American
- Find them on facebook and "like" their add for free cover. 3dollar menu can't beat it, line dancing till around 10:30 then crazy dance party until close. Definately a fun time! Most fun you can have i
- Saddle Up was a blast! I have been there many times and never had anything but an awesome time. Line dancing, lessons or on your own. Music rocks and changes as the night goes on. Good for everyone!
- Relax and enjoy yourself. Take some of the dancing lessons and get into it. Everybody is having a good time!
- Great country roadhouse.. huge dance floor.. Great service and the best bartenders!
- If you like country music and you like to Dance then this place is great. They have line dancing earlier in the night and then by the end play mostly top 40. The downside is you have to pay cover.
- For all the times you wonder "where are all the girls at?" well, this is it
- Great place! Fun to dance. Worth a try.
- Get there early on Wednesday, place gets packed for line dancing
- Try a sweet tea vodka and water! So good
- Probably the farthest thing possible to a "real" country bar from OK/TX but nice for the city! cheap drinks! Love Texas
- Get in free with Military ID!
- All food $3
- Thursday night is college night!!!
- Wednesday night is Ladies Night which means no cover charge for ladies!
- This place sucks. Never go here. Stupid inconsistently strict policies that favor only those who know someone that works at the bar.
- Line dancing! Wish I know the dances !
- Horrible! The staff is rude and on a power trip. Was having a great time dancing until the "head of security" claimed to be the General Manager and accused me of doing something I hadn't done.
- $2.50 you-call-its on Wednesdays!
- Sunday you can learn some new dances along with some old ones.
- Hilarious and packed on Wednesday! Not even close to a country bar. A whole bunch of uppity townies pretending.