Winery, Vineyard, Wine Bar
- 2008 Pinot reserve with some chocolate or cigarette
- The members lounge is charming. Also, bring a picnic and enjoy the beautiful grounds!
- Wine selections adjusted to our tastes and interests was a def plus. Worthy stop.
- Find Billy the owner to do your tasting.. He's very knowledgeable and hilarious sense of humor!
- Try their Sparkling Rose; it's my fave!
- The Fum Blanc and the Ottimo are surprisingly good.
- The premises are beautiful, however the wine is not so hot!
- Can't do a simple tasting here. Only food pairings ($20 each) or single glasses for $11.
- Become a member so you can go to the private tasting room and patio... Stunning views!
- The sliders are off the hook!
- Buy the pepper chili!! It's delicious!
- Best wine and try the cool flavored waters they have in the cooler to get rehydrated
- 2010 Cuvee Natalie is amazing!
- Eric is very friendly and quite knowledgable. Wine is tasty across all grapes.