Riverbank State Park
State / Provincial Park, Track, Field
679 Riverside Dr (btwn W 137th & W 145th St)
New York, NY 10031
- Head uptown to hit the only outdoor public roller rink in New York City (at least until Prospect Parks Lakeside rink opens for grapevining in spring 2014).
- This is an awesome park - there is a rollerskating rink, free basketball, tennis, handball courts, soccer / football fields and running track, plus a playground and plenty of grass to lay on!
- let the kids run loose. this place is like Alcatraz. only one way on or off.
- Great place to run has a nice track
- This park is great. The views are amazing especially the view of the GW Bridge looking north. The track is nice and the facilities seem to keep the local kids happy. Living a block away is good!
- This covered outdoor rink boasts spectacular views of the Hudson River and the Jersey Palisades. The rink is divided into two sections for different skills.
- Amazing hidden treasure! So happy this is just right out my doorstep :)
- This park has everything: tennis, basket ball courts, baseball field, track/football/soccer field, skating rink (winter), swimming pool (summer), etc.
- Open; 6am to 11pm
- Great views, and establishments. Awesome place to relax, picnic and bbq in the concrete jungle of Harlem.
- They accept credit and debit cards for services
- Built in 1997, this modern carousels design is based off of childrens drawings of animals. It is open year-round and offers riders stunning views of the Hudson River and the GW Bridge.
- None of the tips mention the 50m swimming pool! Adult lap swimming every morning, family swim most days. Rarely very crowded (except summer afternoons).
- Watch zog sports football on the weekends!!!
- One of the nicest parks in the city, great place to play soccer, football, skate, jog or just relax.
- Wonderful place early mornings is so peaceful.. A spot where you can enjoy either alone ,friends, family or with your pet .. Life is so beautiful.
- An urban oasis of athletic fun. Track & field, ice skating, basketball, football, soccer & even swimming.
- Go for a run and check out the stunning views of the Hudson
- Great views on the trail to take a walk
- Built over an existing sewerage plant. Tennis cts and campus quality recreation including a gym, aquatic center, and numerous fields and paths. killer views of the GW bridge ideal when needing retreat