Rio Bonito Market
Grocery Store, Convenience Store
3215 36th Ave (at 33rd St)
Astoria, NY 11106
- Requeijo Light, Aa, Caldo de Cana etc... All here!
- Pao de queijo from de frozen section, picanha with the butcher and tapioca for home breakfast. You're all set.prices are fair
- If you're feeling a little homesick or just want to add some Brazilian flavor to your pantry, Rio Bonito is the place to go! They have all of the Brazilian essentials: requeijo, suco de maracuja...
- Brazilian. Low Prices. Why here?Dulce de leche spreads. Passion fruit & obscure Amazon berries such as aai available as jams. Guaran Antrtica & Matte Leo tea mix...for meat churrascaria-style cuts
- Ask for a aai juice with banana and have it with a few paes de queijo
- Check out the deli counter for some great desserts. Make sure to pick up some Pao de Queijo (cheese bread) in the frozen section.
- Rio Grande Churrascaria is currently located in The Rio Bonito Market. You can now get delicious picanha & juicy, flavorful meats & Brazilian cuisine in addition to purchasing Brazilian goodies :)
- Need to go there to get some requeijo cause those cheese spreads are heaven. I noticed that they are spending their restaurant and I have mixed feelings about it, we benefit more from the market.
- Excelente ambiente com atendimento fantstico fantstico eximida saborosa.... ambiente familiar ...
- Love to get my pao de queijo and requeijo here.
- Grato Brazilian supermarket
- If you're into Brazilian food and need some Brazilian products this is a place to find them.
- Cheap and hearty amount of brazilian food at their cafeteria
- Authentic Brazilian market. Food was like it was straight from Brazil
- Coxinha nota 10!
- Brazillian market
- A colleague of mine is visiting NYC in September. Does this market sell any Brazilian fruits? I would like to know if they sell "laranja lima" in this market? Thank you for your help.
- When I miss to much Brazil, I run to Rio Bonito. The steak is great, and with rice and black beans makes me feel at home.
- O melhor po de queijo de NY. Se bateu vontade de guaran, l tem!
- The breakfast is awesome here. Coxinhas, kibes, esfiras and many more. They now have this pizza bread, esfiras type of thing. It's awesome. Definitely check it out. Don't forget the cashew juice ! :)