709 Franklin St
Pella, IA 50219
- Don't order apple juice. They give you a 5.5 ounce can, charge you two dollars for it, and call it good.
- Best breakfast in town. Bummer they aren't open today, New Year's Day. We have a tradition of going here with my grandparents whenever we are in town.
- The food is great and the people are lovely
- Love the food & the service.
- Cash only!
- Egg burger is awesome.
- The tomato soup is out of this world!
- Pella burger rocks!!
- I ordered the hot beef sandwich it come out in less than two mins