- The sushi is top notch and the prices are low for a high quality of food. 9.5/10
- Vietnamese summer rolls fantastic.
- Service is good; sushi is quick, fresh, and some are half priced!
- Very good service, good prices and food.
- Let try it
- Pretty good pad Thai...
- Make sure to order a dish with shrimp in it. Damn good shrimp.
- The sushi is as good as around the corner or up the street so service is the deal breaker. Drinks sent to the wrong table, given the wrong dish (costs more than my order). Service is poor.
- Love the atmosphere and the food. Rolls are delicious. Try the chestnut st. Roll.
- I saw them recycle un-eaten brown rice back into the cooker
- Amazing for half price!
- Can't go wrong with the half price menu.
- Get the sushi with the special brown rice! We were hip to it by a tip from our waitress, and became converts. You're good whether you choose entrees or sushi! I like this location better than Hoboken.
- Couples be sure to sit at the sushi bar and enjoy the show!