The Opposite House, Bldg 1, 11 Sanlitun Rd. (at Workers' Stadium Rd. N.)
北京市, 北京市 100027
+86 10 6410 5210
- I don't like the fish and chips here, but they have cute waiters!
- Great menu and not too badly priced, but don't forget they'll add 15% surcharge to your bill... Food and service both great.
- Try the Jerk Chicken - really tasty!
- Nice outdoor space to have wine or a cocktail on a sunny day
- The rumor about the fast Wifi is completely false, I can draw a Baidu/Google logo faster than it loads on the cafe's sluggish connection.
- Village burger is great! Totally worth the price.
- Great brunch location
- Possibly the best brunch in Beijing! Great menu selection (brunch and lunch), amazing bircher muesli, and bloody mary no less! Real brunch deal that is value for money! Love the outdoor terrace too!
- If you feel like a hotel breakfast buffet, this place offers 108 rmb including a coffee, otherwise coffee and food menu are good value for brunch.
- Their soups are great, the Penne with Chicken and Bacon is delicious but was disappointed with their Teriyaki Salmon which was bland and dry.
- Opens at 6:00 AM if you want an early breakfast
- Estivemos aqui duas vezes para degustao de vinhos.
- Wonderful food and lovely environment!
- Yummy breakfast/brunch. Good menu, highly recommend.
- Take the bahmi. The best in Beijing
- Good Western style brunch, good ambiance. Coffee program needs some improvement.
- The cheesecake with chocolate is THE best in town!
- Wifi pw is bestbeef
- Not a bad place to go...and the food was pretty tasty...good service as well.
- This is The Opposite House Hotel's in-house coffee shop. Not independently run Cafe.