241 Niagara St (at Adelaide St. W)
Toronto, ON M6J 2L5
- Great breakfast cheap before 10:30. Homemade Hamburger is the best in the city. Eat it and taste it.
- Nice, big homemade burgers. And cheap.
- Pho is stupid good for how cheap this is. And there's a patio
- A lot of locals who know Lee, the owner of the restaurant. Great guy, good service.
- Pankaces and coffee, cheap and fast!
- Everyone here is so nice. Very friendly and decent diner food.
- Peameal and egg and cheese on a bun.
- Try the peameal bacon, egg, and cheese for brunch. The Chicago gyros makes a tasty lunch.