$ $ $
- Best food in town!
- Shrimp and grits are awesome...just like Chef Matt!
- Duck tenders are flavorful and special martinis' (chocolate and egg nog chai) Delious.
- Fun, fun, fun! You've got to try the Southern Belle martini. Only went to bar area and felt welcomed (being an "outsider") in a bachelorette party. That says a lot about the staff and their attitudes!
- The food was okay, but not as good as I was hoping considering the price. Service was excellent, though.
- It was fabulous
- Great food. The crab cakes are Awesome!!!!
- The mulligatawny soup is amazing. ANY soup Chef Matt makes is amazing!
- We had a wonderful dinner Friday night. Our seat was by the window, the service was very good and the food was excellent. We love the mountain dcor. I would highly recommend Twigs.
- Dope wings, especially with a beer. Cheap beers on Thursdays
- Get the blacken chicken sandwich at the bar....delicious.
- we were told to come here for good food and good live music. If you're under 50+ this is not the place for you. We were very out of place, the staff pretty well ignored us, patrons were rude to us.