The Tunnicliff Inn
American, B & B
- Huge portion but good food :)
- Great location! Great staff, great breakfast! Tuesday night dinner specials can't be beat!
- The place is an inn and it is not the newest place!
- Go somewhere else. My son and I came in for a late lunch. Empty restaurant including servers. We even called them on phone to say we were there. Still no one came. Ridiculous. Went to cafe.
- Elk is better as a steak than a burger -- get the Ribeye Steak Sandwich instead.
- Right in the middle of the town (not that it's so big anyway) and it has a more than decent free breakfast buffet
- A nice variety of food for a good price!
- Nice staff and rooms. Location can't be beat!
- Very crowded but good food and inexpensive. 9 to15 dollar range