10945 N Wolfe Rd (E. Homestead Rd.)
Cupertino, CA 95014
- the dumpling selection is great... try some boiled or fried!!!
- Homey, classic northeastern Chinese food. Go for dumplings (3 taste or lamb and onion are our favorites)
- The best water boiled dumplings I have had in Bay Area so far.
- Get the beef and cilantro dumpling, fried.
- Close to the Ranch 99 in Cupertino, famous for its dumplings
- Jia jiang mein with hand pulled noodles here is out of this world!
- Order the lamb dumpling with green onion and you won't go back to pork dumplings
- The dumplings here are decent. My only concern is around hygiene. I wish the people who make dumplings can could wear masks when they chat with each other.
- Love the dumplings here! Very homey, fast, and well priced. Favorite dumpling is the pork and cilantro. Steamed is the way to go!
- Great dumplings. Hand-rolled wrappers, balanced filling with a little bit of soup :)
- Awesome homemade dumplings
- Love the vegetarian dumplings here, both boiled and fried. The dumpling skin is the perfect chewiness! Also much respect for their green onion pancake and just about any stir fried veggie dish.
- The best dumplings here are the "three deluxe." Better than Beijing.