Thobors Boulangerie Patisserie Café
Café, French, Bakery
627 Mt Pleasant Rd. (btwn Manor Rd. and Hillsdale Ave.)
Toronto, ON M4S 2M9
- La boulangerie et ptisserie << Le Thobors >> est un bon endroit pour manger des croissants! Charmant caf!
- stopped for fresh baked chocolate croissant...ended up eating 4 with my daughter in one sitting. Yum. The bread looks incredible. Desserts to die for. A perfect stop for coffee and dessert.
- Closed for summer break until August 27
- They seem to have moved to 1116 Eglinton Ave West
- Their quiches are soft and flaky and have a rich texture when you dig into them!
- Crisp croissant with amazing chocolate and almond filling! I'm happy! Great baguette!
- Delicious breads
- Just the best French bakery in town!
- praline cake is excellent!
- One of the best place for croissant in Toronto!
- Almond croissants @ Tobors are the best in the city. Must have one
- Killer quiche!
- I'm not really a macaroon lover, but these are really delicious. Other food is also good.
- One of the best pastries I've ever eaten! And I've been all over Europe.
- One of the best boulangerie's in Toronto. Anything they make with puffed pastry is amazing!
- many things!
- This place is truly the closest to the most authentic Baguette outside of France. They speak French and I recommend the Poppyseed Baguette.
- Best Baguettes I've experienced outside of France.
- Quiche, almond chocolate croissants
- Pastries are baked fresh and the coffee is really good too.