- The best thai food around! Pad Kee Mow and Pad Thai are irresistibly delicious.
- Got a craving for some of that badass curry? Wanna kick up that rice with some tasty spice? Go here. Now you got the NEED, playa. The NEED...to FEED.
- spring rolls are amazing and the drunken noodles and phad thai were fantastic as well!
- Food is good but very poor hospitality. You don't feel like going again.
- Red curry beef vegetable over rice was excellent.
- I love the Thai iced tea. The chicken red curry is good. You can also ask for extra veggies or just veggies and no chicken. They have fast take out service.
- Best fried rice ever! Omg!
- Thai house was average and good this food. The waitress wasn't sure about allergen info, bit after a few questions was extremely helpful.
- Lightning speed service. Fabulous Penang curry and basil fried rice. Level 3 is spicy. Maybe 4 if you're not sharing?!
- Food is great! Panang and red curry are my faves, but bring earplugs because the music is awful (IMO).
- great food. Pad Thai is good. try the som tom (green papaya salad)