215 W California St.
Jacksonville, OR 97530
- Under new ownership and the food is pretty bad now, which is a shame. This used to be my favorite spot in town.
- Good food but don't come here if you're in a hurry... The last time I was here it took 40 min for my entree to come out!
- They offer Moroheiya noodles and red-brown rice if you want healthier options
- Love that they let me have my very well behaved dog outside sitting under my table. She is better than any child I've seen at a meal.
- The service, presentation and quality of food was superb. One of the better meal values in Jacksonville.