Temple Spice Crabs (廟街香辣蟹)
$ $ $
210 Temple St (at Nanking St)
- ! , , - - ! - !)
- Delicious crabs and seafood
- Great fresh seafood and cheap beer! Do try their signature spicy crab and prawn! It was awesome! DO NOT ORDER THE FOOD IN THE MENU EXCEPT THEIR SIGNATURE DISHES!
- Spicy Prawn is perfect with San Miguel Beer
- Beer is ridiculously cheap. Only serve long necks for $3 AUD
- Yummy dishes eg fried and spicy pork, fried and spicy shrimp
- I like crap
- Get the curry crab! Just do it!!
- You must get the spicy crab, even if it is a bit pricy. You wont regret it.
- Spicy crab
- You should try it)))
- The sweet and sour pork with lemon was superb! Can be a bit pricey but totally worth it.
- overly popular and very busy, it's still a nice place for bigger groups. try everything shrimp and crab, it's excellent! cheap beer also decent. rice always arrives last.
- Open air, cheap beer & decent street food. Best dish - fine beans cooked with XO sauce & minced pork
- Crowded & authentic taste of seafood but pricey
- Fresh seafood but a tad pricey. Fried chili crab is no longer as yummy.
- Fair price, good food and surprisingly good service..
- Great food, highly recomended!
- Try the snails.