$ $ $
- Great wine pairings, fantastic menu and they were great at accommodating food allergies. One of those places that will your night an experience
- Great date spot! Incredible wine pairings. Very fun because you get to watch the chefs prepare the food.
- An amazing fine dining destination. A multi-course extravaganza, with wine or sake pairings complementing the culinary experience happening in front of your eyes.
- Best of Boston 2016: Restaurant, Fine Dining :: Island of lobster custard & seaweed in a briny pool of uni broth; sour-cream dumplings w/ crispy pancetta; chocolate ganache cake w/ strawberries.
- Extremely thoughtful combinations for each course: local, seasonal, and with a wide variety of intermingled flavors.
- Incredible food! Worth every penny.
- Amazing food!
- You get what you pay for and then some. Great ambiance, including watching/listening to your food grow behind you while watching it being cooked in front. Every aspect has been attended to in detail
- Bites were a bit too small for my taste, but excited to see what they come up with.
- Absolutely fabulous start to finish
- Come after the dinner rush. Go for the a la carte menu; same chefs, but more accessible choices.
- What's good? Whatever you get (with beer pairings)