Sushi Bar Koiso
2395 S Kihei Rd
- Unbelievably delicious! Hiro makes perfect sushi! Scallop was phenomenal as was the uni. Definitely call ahead for a reservation.
- My favorite sushi bar in maui!
- With a place this good, do these two things: 1) Make a reservation. This place seats about 12. 2) Go omakase (google it). In my case, I got a beautiful, delicious meal worth every penny. Trust me.
- Simply the best sushi I've ever had here in Hawaii.. Just make sure you call ahead and make a res, they start answering the phones at 430ish
- Holy shit! Two kinds of toro. Must try the clam soup and blue fin toro. Best sushi on Maui, hands down.
- Best sushi on Maui done by an expert chef! Make a reservation! He's a stickler for that!
- Omakase for a good price! Love the uni, chu toro, ikura, and unagi.
- Some of the best sushi you will find. Not a place for the picky.
- The omakase is great.
- Great Omakase at reasonable price point. Chef and staff very friendly. Much more intimate compared to Sansei. The tamago is very very good. Make reservation or you won't be eating.
- Sushi combo (aka: omakase) is a great way to go. You get a bit of it all and all super fresh. Make a reservation.
- Chuckle quietly to yourself as you watch people turned away repeatedly for not having a reservation.
- Best sushi ever!!!
- $45 for a nigiri set, chef's choice. Impeccable king salmon, big eye toro, blue fin toro, hamachi, anago, and more.
- Small place needs reservations
- Must visit place for sushi lovers! Every item on the menu is a masterpiece.
- Hiro-san prepares the fastest, freshest, best tasting sushi I've ever had! The toro was melt-in your mouth crazy and the uni was sweet! Definitely my go-to sushi place on Maui.
- Best authentic sushi on Maui. Go for omakase and let the owner/chef serve you the freshest sushi you'll ever taste!
- Reservations ESSENTIAL!
- You cant go wrong with the omakase here