Asian, Breakfast, Halal
Lobby Level, Grand Hyatt Singapore (10 Scotts Rd)
+65 6732 1234
- Omg,awesome food!!
- Always like the food here. Top standard !!!
- Check FindYourWayInSG.com for our best recommendations in Singapore
- Can reserve by email. But it needs to send 24hr advanced.
- i love eating here, only when it's free of charge haha!
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 6.30am to 12.00 midnightReservations: For more details, please call +65 6732 1234 or click here to email your reservationDress code: Smart Casual
- Food there really nothing fantastic.
- A good quality buffet of local hawker food. Good exposure for out-of-town guests to try a little bit of this & that. Then when u know what your guests really fancies, you take them for the real stuff.
- If you there for the buffet, don't forget to ask for FREE parking ticket ONLY after you settle the bill.
- Butterrrrrrr Chicken to live for!
- Great selection of Asian cuisine. Truly delectable spread !! Not to sound biased but the Indian section had the best choices ..
- Highly recommended to make reservations for Lunch and dinner buffet at anytime of the week.
- Head over to the indian food spread for one of the most authentic Indian food you can get in Singapore. Gorgeous butter chicken!
- Great local delights with excellent service. Highlight is black pepper crab and hainanese chicken.
- It's good hawker food here, but only if you are willing to pay $44++/pax on a Sat lunch. Desserts is a total letdown though!
- The Indian food is fantastic the desserts too!
- The Indian food corner is really good.
- The Char Kway Tiao and Fried Carrot cake was nice...
- 1 of the best halal buffets around
- Indian stall is the best!