1407 San Pablo Ave (btwn Cedar and Gilman St)
Berkeley, CA 94702
- Minnesota fried chicken, pork chop, apricot/peach galette... This place really puts some great meals together!
- As someone of the pregnant persuasion I appreciate the fun non-alcoholic drinks.
- Husband loves the hamburger like no other - be sure to try it with an over-medium egg... Excellent cocktails, good atmosphere - spacious, so not too loud or crowded-feeling.
- The carrot cake doesn't have nuts in it! Huzzah!
- The Korean chicken wings were pretty good, as was the hummus, the pork shoulder with mac & cheese filled chile relleno was pretty good too.
- Their food is all over the map (and good, authentic taste)
- if you come for brunch, expect a wait. but holy crap the cheddar biscuits are AMAZING. still can't believe I didn't buy the whole tray to take home with me...
- Chorizo scramble (brunch menu) is great!
- Armando's sandwich is an excellent lunch.
- the korean chicken wings are not to be missed - sweet, with a kick of heat. and the fried chicken is even better now that it's fileted. tender and moist. only Tyler Florence's wayfare tavern competes!
- The food was amazing. The onion dip unreal and the pork chop astounding.
- K.F.C. Wings are a.maz.ing.
- Get the pappardelle. The pasta is ahhhmazing.
- Poached eggs with soft polenta and asparagus and parmesan is perfect brunch food with side of Acme sourdough. And a Bloody Mary.
- Now doing brunch on Sat & Sun 10-2 --- with Chicken & Waffles!
- Lovely cocktail
- The food and service was very good!