- The wifi is so slow it isn't even worth using.
- Internet connection sucks
- Come during dinner hours to secure a table if your planning an all night study session during finals weeks. This place fills up quick around 11pm!
- WiFi SUCKS!
- If you don't use a macbook here, don't be ashamed. Neither do I.
- Loving their Starbucks valentines day cups
- Apparently this location has dial-up for their internet connection. Painfully slow.
- When facing the counter, the RIGHT side of tables always closes for cleaning at 1AM. The LEFT side closes at 3AM. Helps to plan your time accordingly.
- Can't wait for their liquor license! Good selection of beer and wine.
- I Hope You Can Read My Sarcasm, But I Love How They Let The Homeless Sleep In The Chairs....At Night, It's Impossible To Find A Seat!
- Get your drinks in a mug and save!
- Cushy benches & tables in the middle are at an awkward height. If you plan on a long night with your laptop or books, be prepared for a back ache.
- Pre club & after party fueling station, open 24/7........Woot. Windy City Rulz =)
- Salted caramel hot chocolate = yum.
- This Starbucks is open 24 hours a day. Java heaven.
- Don't order a Trenta or any size beverage that'll make you have to pee. These bathrooms NEVER have toilet paper.
- Terrible service. Baristas don't listen/read. Example: "no whip please", "no whip" on cup, whip in drink. Bad iced caramel macchiato. Bad strawberry smoothie. Both visits were during slow hours.
- If you're studying at a communal table, don't take up the entire end of it with all your studying stuff
- nice sound system. playing the Decemberists today.
- Open 24/7 | Free Wi-Fi