The Soup Spoon
#B1-26, Bugis Junction Tower (230 Victoria Street)
+65 6238 8601
- Yum yum velvety mushroom!
- tangy tomato!
- Love the hearty minestrone pot pie!
- Quinoa salad was pretty good
- Can never go wrong with pumpkin soup and quinoa salad..!! YUM!!
- The mushroom soup is good. But some of the soups are not piping hot enough to enjoy it.
- Good clam chowder. Filling soup, good portion. The bread bowl not bad but had better.
- Hearty soups served here. Love the sg chicken and mushroom ragout and beef goulash. Seating area has been just reduced after renovation. Hard to get seats and feels more squishy.
- Love their soups and salads!
- Just out - 3 new chef special soups !
- Combo is quite a good value. Salad and soup is yummy and quite filling. I got chicken ragout and tofu salad. With soft drink it's 12.70.
- Try the Irish Beef Stout Stew!! The ice lemon tea isn't so great though. :P
- Very slow service. Might consider getting your food when there is no queue.
- Luv the minestrone.....
- Simon & Garfunkel Ragout is the best!
- Get a seat before you order. Staff here are busy to the point they can't help you to find seats.
- Mushroom soup and Simon garfunkel ragout are among the best soups.
- Pita with home dip is good!!!
- Try the herb chicken sandwiche(:
- The soups are good but the attitude of the service staff here is horrendous.