$ $ $ $
41-44 Great Windmill Street
London, Greater London W1D 7NB
- Steak could have used a bit more seasoning though.. not bad
- Old fashioned, Chilean merlot
- Steak, drinks, service, atmosphere. All on point. And a great location as well.
- Great meat, great steaks with very good sides to go with! And the place has a really good vibe, set up and bar!
- Ambiance and calmness of the place as well as food
- Heaven in the midst of the Piccadilly crowd! Calm and great atmosphere with good food
- Very nice lively place at night. Extremely loud. Filet was good but nothing special. Food in general was nothing special
- Not a bar, not restaurant. Dont waste your money. Poor, slow service. Breakfast on Sunday finishes at 12pm. Roast beef was dry and tough. Mains come with no sides - you must order individually
- Beef rib and rib eye steak are not bad