1613 Nanaimo St.
Vancouver, BC V5L 4J9
- And they take Interac/debit and credit cards
- Best Pho in Vancouver. Try the Pho Dac Biet #2. Spring rolls are pretty damn good as well.
- Seven course beef is awesome.
- When you order a kid's sized meal, they make it real kid-friendly too! (ie. cut up meatballs in pho)
- They will custom make your order...beef on the side, easy condensed milk for your iced coffee, and even half sugar for your soda lemon. One of my favourite pho places!
- Won't accept credit cards from 1/25/2016 onwards
- No Pho Tai Bo Vein (rare beef and beef balls) on the menu. They have this at every other Vietnamese restaurant. I was advised to order pho tai and add $1 for the beef balls :(
- They increased their prices
- House pho plus banana flowers. #love
- Spring rolls are better than the wings
- Best pho bo hue in Vancouver
- Non spicy house special is number 2! Small for 5.95 and large for 6.50
- Ask for an daikon radish in your Pho... yummy good.
- Worse take-out service ever!!! Ordered ahead of time to ensure my order would be ready by the time I get there, she tells me 10 mins. I waited more than 30 mins and my order still wasn't ready, I left
- They do take debit/credit, even though other sources may say it's cash only.
- A great place to get a good bowl of pho!
- Definitely the be pho I've had!The gluten free spring rolls are awesome!!
- Amazing spring rolls!
- Best pho in Vancouver. Hands down.
- I love pho.