2021 Del Paso Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95815
- Great neighborhood spot. Breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Most everything. Had the Chicken fried steak and it was very good.
- We had to leave.. After waiting 1 hr & 30 min our food order was still not even close to being cooked.. Totally overwhelmed and under staffed .. Grade F
- An hour to get our food..
- The chicken fried steak is just like momma made. Get the number 4 to split with pancakes. It's more than enough for 2.
- Steak and eggs. Get the ribeye not the t-bone.
- Expect to overeat, and the owner/host is awesome/hilarious
- The lumberjack breakfast is enough for two, grab a comfy booth and share!
- Their super omelet is to die for!
- You can hear some great fish tales here. People are great and so is the bacon!
- Pancakes are fluffy and perfect, and the coffee mugs are full of Christmas spirit all year.